Friday, March 24, 2006

About That Big Announcement

I almost forgot to post it here, though many people already know what it is (since I solicited advice from quite a few folks).

Despite suffering through two different law schools in two different cities and driving myself nearly insane in the process, I have decided to head on back. I will be registering for classes sometime next week before I leave for my MA vacation (have to celebrate dad's 60th and Marc's 40th, damn you people are getting OLD!). Of course, I will be returning to Emory Law School to finish up my three years of hell.

So, if you found my site whilst searching for transfer info or law school info in general, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

1 Comments:

Blogger ambimb said...

Dude. Are you freaking kidding me? Just when you think that you're out -- they pull you back in...

And, but, so, what does this mean? Why go back to law school?

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home