Saturday, December 06, 2003

Snortle, Chuckle, Ha ha

This is the funniest thing I have read in days (that's what happens when finals are approaching). I will give you just a little teaser (and to my fellow Dems, the rest of the column is aimed at Bush, so don't get your panties in a bunch.)

Anyone who takes a look at the Democratic hopefuls this year can see that it's either going to be Bush or me. The only thing Howard Dean has is a condescending attitude towards the South, and who doesn't, really? I'm still waiting to see Ashton Kutcher run out every time Dennis Kucinich is talking and yell "America, you just got punked!" John Kerry looks more like he's going for the Triple Crown than the presidency. Carol Moseley Braun is, well, I have no idea who she is. Joe Lieberman is too short to be taken seriously, and Al Sharpton can't win with that hair. Or that insanity. Wesley Clark looks too much like a priest to succeed in a year that didn't go so hot for priests. Or went a little too hot for priests, hence the problem. John Edwards I like, and he's got the whole Princeton connection, but he's still too close to Ms. Braun in name recognition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home