Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Who Needs Truth Anyway?

Cal Thomas, conservative jerkoff, thinks that religious folks ought to take their kids out of the public schools. Instead, he believes they should " place them in private schools -- or home school them -- where they will be taught the truth, according to their parents' beliefs." So now the truth is something relative to one's beliefs? Pardon me, but didn't the right used to rail about relativism?

But now who needs all these eggheads and their book learning? All we need is that one good book and some loony preacher man to tell us what is truth. Scientists and people with fancy degrees don't know nothing. I learned everything I need to know from Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson.

God, please do me this one favor- strike down your moronic followers before they do further damage to my country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home