Saturday, August 09, 2003

Sort of Here

Well, the internet is now hooked up at home. However, my moving company still has all my stuff in Albany and will not be loaded until the day after what was supposed to be (according to the contract) the last date of delivery. So I am stuck here with my laptop quite literally on my lap, heating up my thighs to an intolerable level. Therefore, I am not spending too much time on the internet these days and to be quite honest I am too stressed/annoyed to even think about blogging. So, I promise to be back sometime later in the month. My parents (and hopefully my furniture) will be here next week; the week after is orientation; etc.. So it could be Labor Day before I return, but I hope not to be away for so long. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home