Monday, August 18, 2003

Complete Sentences

Imagine having a POTUS that could speak in complete sentences? That is exactly what I was pondering as I watched Wesley Clark on Late Edition yesterday. Here is a man who was able to speak off the cuff in a thoughtful and articulate manner. He spoke convincingly about the economy and about the war on terrorism- which I think are the two big issues in P2004. His best moment though was when he hammered Tom DeLay, which showed that the General is capable of throwing a few elbows without coming across as abrasive or shrill.
It has been a long time since I have felt this way about a candidate for public office and I hope beyond hope that Clark does run. Not just for the good of the Democratic Party, but for the future of this great nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home