Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Bitter and Busy

That is what explains the lack of posting lately. I wish I had something to say, but to be honest I am seeing red over the jackass President; depressed that Kerry is going to be the nominee; stressed out over my shoulder injury; and, worried that I will be working at Del Taco for the summer.

On top of all that, I have been spending more of my free time reading law journal articles, so I am considering changing the focus of the site more towards observations about law, with a little less politics. The only problem, as I see it, is that I will be spouting off on legal matters without first talking them through with others who know more than me (ie, professors). We'll see..

But soon, the dry spell will end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home