Thursday, January 06, 2005

Long Time No See

So I have not died yet. Just enjoying life outside of the internets and taking a break from politics (sort of). Just trying to appreciate the beauty of the world around me (ackk.. that sounded hippie).

Here is what is going on this semester-
Jurisprudence
Con Law- Religion and State
Comp Legal History- Western Legal Tradition
Economic Analysis of Law
Trial Techniques
LWRAP II (because I dropped it at Wash. U. last year)

As you can see, I tried my best to avoid traditional law school classes (ie- Tax, Corporate Finance). That was a largely successful endeavor with the exception of TT, which all 2Ls have to take in the spring. In addition to classes, I am going to be working for a couple professors putting together material for their seminar on victimless crime. And I may also do some work with an adjunct on transnational criminal law or other criminal law issues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home