Sunday, January 11, 2004

About that Return I Promised

(As much as I hate the LiveJournal style of blogging, I am going to indulge in a bit of it.)
Not too sure that I will be back this week. And as much as I could take the easy way out and blame school, the reality is a bit more nuanced. Major change may be happening with respect to school- where I go, what I do, etc.- and my personal life. I think my time might be better spent in the lotus position meditating rather than banging away at this keyboard.
There may be a post here and there or there may be silence. One never knows. I could change my mind about the whole thing tomorrow and post five different pieces on why Howard Dean cannot win in November or why John Edwards should have waited another cycle. I might also want to ponder just how W manages to get 60% approval ratings despite his failure to find Osama Bin Forgotten, to create new jobs or to balance the budget.
But I think that all those topics will be covered by numerous other folks in the blogosphere (just click on the links to your right) and I fear that too much focus on the negative makes a person bitter and intemperate and that is something I am hoping to avoid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home